Go to your work and where it says income chart change it to employees and you can see addiction level
Addiction levels
Started by GERTEnterprise [4179426] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
What happens to all these noob posts all of a sudden?
Another fine example of Ched's "excellent advertising campaigns "
uNpReCeDeNtEd tRaFfIc
how much u sell the top notch gfx for?
Bruh, yet another post where a player thinks they found something that the other millions never found. Might need a petition to have newb general descussion, we already have new player chat.
This is honestly a good idea.
I'll make you a pfp for the low low price of $77. A steal I tell you!
Found ts out some time ago, don't know if you need a certain rank in the company or some.
CAN I BORROW $77 FROM SOMEONE??
I'm feeling generous today, here ya go lol
A beautiful rendition of your current pfp
Don't go selling it to the museum for points now!!!
Fantastic!
I tried to draw your other masterpiece, alas, I came up with shit.
im missing 4 nerve after beer day and it doesn’t show me my addiction level