Can you make the crime value feature a userscript?
TornTools: userscripts
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 173 / 173 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
:-)
- Bazaar Market (preview feature, will be released in the extension with the next version there)
- Crime Value
Hey I would like to request the travel cooldowns be made into a userscript, would be great to have on PDA too, thanks in advance
Profile box has stopped working today after the update. Doesn't show on profiles. I've downgraded to the previous version and it's working again.
What kind of device are you running and which browser + feature manager (or PDA) are you using?
EDIT: If you are running TornPDA, please update the app first and then try again. The newest version released a new feature: PDA storage. I've already updated all scripts, but might have been a bit too fast with it as it requires you to be on the latest version or otherwise it won't work.
Is it possible to change the formatting for larger crime rewards? When doing burglary sometimes the item value is mostly or entirely cut off
Lot of scripts stoped working today after the updates
Edit: typo
Yeah, I was a bit too enthusiastic with using a brand new TornPDA feature regarding the storage. As a result you need to be on the very latest TornPDA version (which was released just 2 days ago).
In the first couple of hours of this releasing, there was also a regression in all the scripts regarding the usage of this new feature, as a result of that one your data wasn't being properly stored. That has been resolved already, and I hope not too many people used one of the broken features.
Another part of this is that all data has been wiped of the scripts, with the exception of your api key. So you'll need to configure all filters again, and likely most painfully also the profile box stats list.
I fully take the blame on this one, as I was too eager on using the new feature and didn't think of the consequences (as I was asked to be an early adopter by someone). And while I could go through the pain of going back to the previous way it worked, I decided against it as I believe that both options would bring about the same amount of pain and in that case I'd rather take the way forward.
Can you give some screenshots of that please?
Samsung s25 ultra. Older version is still working on latest PDA update
Whats the new storage feature? I'm curious as I make scripts myself.
Is it possible to get a timer for the cluster ring and one to show what uniques / use of items hasn’t been used?
thx for the reply mate. i will look again into it. appreciate that
Instead of explaining it myself, there is documentation by Manuito himself. Basically the main thing is to avoid the storage limit of localstorage.
Our old versions will indeed still function on the latest PDA update, but not the other way around. If you are on the latest PDA update, our newest versions should also work.
Those aren't TornTools features, and I exclusively port TornTools features to userscripts. And it won't be added to TornTools either (at least not in the short term), as I only see limited benefit in knowing the uniques (and there is a good tool for it already: torn.report).
Apparently I already developed it 3 weeks ago yet never posted it on Greasyfork and here. I've also found 2 more scripts that exist in our code but were never made available.
So here they all are:
- Faction Quick Items (this includes the special actions already, which will be included in the next TornTools version)
- Quick Items
Script version of seeing the total value of caches in RWs would be appreciated! (I think it doesn't exist yet? Sorry if I missed it on the list!)