Done
Got it
Started by Massfire [3805376] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Honestly, I'd delete this, or you'd risk people trying to steal your happy on the day.
Well hit me up I'll let u know when I'm doing happy jump so u don't have to gamble with ur poison mistletoe
To successfully do a 99K jump during the diabetes event will require some planning in order to minimise costs(IMHO) by taking advantage of all possible candy perks from your faction and job as was evident in the past beer event.
I have found what I think is quite honestly a well structure Step By Step Guide on how we noobs can prepare for this event.
The guide even provides a spreadsheet that helps calculate how many of which candy you need depending on perks and chosen path to 99K.
Mentions: [Spreadsheet] Diabetes Day Calculator
Tqsm man ,btw any other merit than 99khappi merit
Nope. AFAIK that's the only merit you get from your first 99k jump.