I havent heard anything about my favo(u)rite donkey. Anyone else not getting any updates?
Love,
Arhuul
Started by Arhuul [3880612] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I havent heard anything about my favo(u)rite donkey. Anyone else not getting any updates?
Love,
Arhuul
I went half a year without an update
you will survive
But.....
Donkey= ass
Ass=butthole
so obviously the donkey sanctuary is busy putting on donkey shows to show everyone its butthole
Alan was always dead, they're doing a Weekend at Bernie's.
This was the first thing that popped into my head
I am so glad that this was the first reply to this thread
Edit: Wait what the fuck is this donkey thing
Edit 2: Nvm I used the wiki like a big boy
If anyone else was curious like me
Donkey Adoption Certificate is a Collectible item that was dumped by Duke [4] during Christmas 2022.
Players who possess a Donkey Adoption Certificate, either in their inventory or a Display Case, will receive occasional events detailing the life of Alan, the donkey that the certificate refers to. These events do not benefit a player in any tangible way.
Mentions: Duke [4]
Thank you!
Moved to Q&A