Does anyone here play Osrs? Im looking for more gamers who play. Would like to do some raids/teach content if anyone is interested. I have a maxed main and a mid-end game ironman ive been playing lately
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I recently started playing again for the first time in a loooong time. On a fresh account, so I got nothin.
Yeah I play! My user name is the same as my user here (paperflow). Im a 2200 total ironman so would be down to do some content together!
should i restart playing it?
yeah man play all the time snorlaxperry is my name :)
I used to play! I might pick it up again, kinda feeling nostalgic!
Rsn Dsla- I’m maxed iron but stopped playing
Yes I been playing for years
xSwervelord - hit me up and tell me you’re from torn