Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Connections

Started by Frost_Co [4463813] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Frost_Co [4463813]

Hey there!
Glad you popped by
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Im looking to make some connections out in the vast world of torn

Dm me if you wanna have a chat

Survived camp!

 

 

What I want
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

1. Someone strong.

This doesn't necessarily mean physically strong

but also mentally strong. I want you to be

able to put up a good mental fight as well.

2. A  talker.

I want someone that can talk fluently

and be able to be in a good argument.

 

3. Writing.

I want someone that is able to

write a mid - good Email and

that can fact check and back up 

there words.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ 

 

All rights reserved -A Frost.Co Productions-

DefilingDemon [700846]

Welcome to torn. I hope you have the quality's your expecting from others because I'm pretty sure with a shit post like this your going to need that mental fortitude

Xerra [2775419]

You ought to be careful. Halloween is coming. Even the greenleaves usually know to avoid posting stupid messages in GD around then.

 

07:34:34 - 12/08/26 You added Frost_Co to your targets list with the description : Deserves a Halloween slapping.

Static1589 [2693019]

All rights reserved -A Frost.Co Productions-

 

This is the best part of the whole post. What the fuck?

 

What the hell "production" is, and what rights are to be reserved on a damn pen pal ad?