Imagine getting some duct tape or something because a pipe broke and your asshole landlord won’t fix it. You have to find some criminal and fork over like, almost a million dollars.
la-la land all the way down I tell ya.
Started by Ace-Hutson [4462403] on in Roleplay.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Imagine getting some duct tape or something because a pipe broke and your asshole landlord won’t fix it. You have to find some criminal and fork over like, almost a million dollars.
la-la land all the way down I tell ya.
All I read was asshole, care to show yours?
1 year before the ability to post in GD! Make it happen ffs
your karma grab isn't as cool as you think it is
Moved to Roleplay
are you telling me this is not real life... uh oh I thought it was a game the crazy homeless man mumbles to him self gathering crew by the mess walls.
mean while in another bad part of town another crazy homeless guy reads the same post and his red purple blasted eyes squint and boom
the richer homeless gang and pretned to be rich homeless gangs were formed from the trash of the ally and all im trying to do is find the back rooms.