Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WIT - Horizon -

Started by WIT-LadyVal420 [2847234] on in Faction Recruitment.

29 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

suwe [4041574]

I recently won wit's duo 100 hit chain winning a donator pack and a feathery hotel coupon 😈😈😈 I OVE TO WIN MUAHAHHAHAHAHS

 

thank you wit for the opportunity ☺️😘

WIT_KAT [1641178]

I started in PR a long time ago. But Horizon has become my heart of a faction. I love being part of a training faction.where I can mentor younger newer members. Everyone can take part in helping those younger with less stats build themselves. Build their stats and crime experience. Etc... No matter your age or stats in Torn all can contribute. I am grateful that King and Vagon and Val gave me that oppurtunity. All members in the Wit family have a place. As long as you stay part of the team. 

WhySoSyrious [4451106]

I started as a noob and well, I'm still a noob, but I am having a lot of fun, and learning -a lot- from the wonderful family that is WIT, Torn would not be the same without you guys <3

Zanthius [4424971]

A great group of people and one part of a larger group of factions. They're honestly a great fit for any player age and play style. Give them a try. Tell them Zanthius sent you, and I will happily give you a shiny, new $1 in game