Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Timeout after hospitalization

Started by PiggyRoo [4048735] on in Suggestions.

14 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

PiggyRoo [4048735]

How about a small time out after getting out of hospital. I am currently in a war and as sson as I get out of the hospital, I get ganked and back in. I tested - I was watching to attack the other faction. The message in my window was "You are in the hospital." At the end of hospital countdown, I lost all my life and the message never changed. Even a minute time out would be appreciated to travel or possibly get in an attack.

Shooby [2510470]

Skill issue. You already have 60 seconds protection from outside hits, if you're too slow its your own fault. Join a non warring faction if you want a flying simulator.

PiggyRoo [4048735]

I don't have any protection. When I leave the hospital, I am attacked immediately, no opportunity to do anything.

Elizabeth [2339829]

You do have 60s of protection from outside hits, meaning that people not in your faction or in the faction you're up against cannot hit you for 60 seconds after you get out of the hospital. All this means though is that the people you're up against are sitting on your attack page and attacking you the moment you get out. It's a pretty common strategy during ranked wars. What's in your best interest during wars where you (specifically) can't manage to get any hits in while there are titans on the opposite side keeping you in the hospital is to just self hosp and wait for your stronger teammates to take out the titans, then med out and get hits in on their weaker members.

 

#chedging

Shooby [2510470]

You have outside hit protection from people you're not in a war with..  You're getting hit by people you're in a war with. If you can't handle wars, don't join a warring faction. You don't get special privileges that the majority of the game can manage just fine.

CoolguyRuler [2183404]

As a bounty hunter I would prefer if they did the opposite of your suggestion and removed the 60 seconds of outside hit protection.

 

I've lost so many juicy bounties

Shooby [2510470]

Even worse for muggers seeing people with billions on hand being virtually untouchable.

 

(Speaking about RR specifically)

Elizabeth [2339829]

Oh it beckons back to a thread a while ago where someone made the title something along the lines of "is ched edging us?" or something similar, and I pointed out the obvious "chedging" joke, and CAVE_JOHNSON insisted that I include it in all my forum posts from now on.

 

#chedging