Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My confession

Started by zoro_uzumaki [4154461] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
zoro_uzumaki [4154461]

I have a samall confession to make, this isn't my original account, I am a multi account user, I wish that the staff can take a look at my activity, and the reason i am doing this right now is that, i am too tired of this game, maybe if i get banned form this game, i would feel a bit better, it may sound a bit weird but yeah, I wish that i can get punished for my crimes here.