Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mug Bug/ Suspicious

Started by KChing2 [1873703] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KChing2 [1873703]

Please see my logs below. I never get mugged, I wasn’t gambling or anything, had just logged in to sell some stock and upgrade my company. Something just seems off and suspicious this can happen so fast out of no where. I don’t really care, it wasn’t much money, I was just encouraged to post


04:40:55 - 14/08/26 You sold 10,000,000x PointLess shares at $79.90 each for a total of $798,201,000 after $799,000 in fees

04:41:03 - 14/08/26 Leon mugged you for $61,275,581 sending you to the hospital for 0h 39m [view]

WinterValor [3945658]

Maybe check your Limited/Full Access API keys' usages?

 

Wallet info is in user/money, stock selling logs are in user/log?log=5511, there are probably other endpoints as well that could've been used. 

Cerberus [1525824]

I recommended to him that he flush his API keys as one probably got out in the wild. But, in case there's more to it than that, I also recommended he post about it here.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am not seeing anything suspicious here. The only way the information could be leaked is through your API keys. I will recommend you to follow what has been mentioned above, delete all of your keys, create new ones and be careful about who you share the keys with.

 

Thanks!