Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SDTI's Bazaar

Started by SDTI [3250742] on in Trading Post.

354 replies · 588 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 355 / 355 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SDTI [3250742]

I have reported the bug abuse, poster above claims I faked logs. Obviously avoid the dude.

Logs were real.

Don't let him low ball you and then try to do whatever the fuck that was!

SDTI [3250742]

Entirety of the chat:

18:03

I can buy the Kama for 33m. High BB value

Sure

Send trade my man

adding cash

All's set bro. Waiting on ya

why isn't it going?

I'll just list in in bazaar at that price

You have to accept two times

Press accept, wait like 6 secs and accept again

And we're good

In bazaar for 33000000

Trade goes through

What are you talking about?

Trade's still on

There must be a bug

Torn isn't that trash dude

The Kama is in the trade

You never canceled it xD

I'll leave it there and wait for you to accept when you land back

18:12:53 - 14/08/26 You declined the trade with Norker [view]
18:14:00 - 14/08/26 You listed a Kama on your bazaar for $33,000,000 each

So maybe refresh and shop the bazaar?

Why you making fake msges bro

I checked trade

It's still in accepted

And waiting on you

Last message: an hour ago

SDTI [3250742]

Back in the bazaar! If you want to buy it and aren't doing some elaborate scam with fake trades, just buy it from the bazaar.

Link: https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3250742#/

An astute observer will notice the buy fraud guy tried to post something less truthful, got called out on it, edited his post an hour after I posted the full chat logs. Don't get bullied, buy mugged, etc. by supposed traders trying reduce your pretty cool but to them just bunker bucks convertible first RW weapons, etc.