Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

99k jump

Started by Cat_Nip [4399488] on in Achievements.

31 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cat_Nip [4399488]

Pictures are worth 1000 words...

 

Buying supplies

 

Sending payment to my host (who was cool as hell!!!)

 

starting to feel very excited and nervous.. hearts beating kinda hard

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First ever ecstacy did me dirty 

 

 

 

 

 

Moral of the story is:

BUY INSURANCE KIDZ

 

In order to make myself feel better, I will give some nice things out to those who comment.

 

Feel free to leave similar 'let down' stories!

 

01:24:47 - 15/08/26 You sent an Erotic DVD to Cult7 with the message: Good luck with your 99k happy jump, don't forget to buy insurance

 

 

 

 

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

"Okay go!" 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah" 

"Okay" 

 

19:09:29 - 11/08/24 You successfully used some Poison Mistletoe on xxxx increasing your happiness by 1,250

 

"...." 

Raikunsai [4403665]

02:21:00 - 13/08/26 You took some Xanax and downed a glass of water. A headache was followed by nausea and vomiting. You overdosed.

 

My first time with 1k E. It's more heartbreaking than losing in RR.

daonioneater [3866371]

Damn, that sucks

 

04:45:52 - 15/11/25 You overdosed on some Ecstasy from FLATLINE's armory losing 1,000 energy and 23,201 happiness

 

(mine was on a lame jump)

abdeezy [1744806]

I once overdosed 3 times in one week for a normal happy jump and it pained me, I can't imagine how this feels. Good luck in your next one.

Mr_Wilson31 [4129206]

I feel your pain man .wish you the best of luck with your happy jumps in the future:) I've had 1000e plus 8 edvd and took a ecstasy and od 

KingTurk [3658422]

Once again, I feel sorry for your OD Cat_Nip.

 

 

My first every ecstacy OD was on a 99K jump too, but I was the host using my 10* Sweet Shop special. Yeah, who could have guessed it, I overdosed with no insurance. 3 faction mates got no jump and I lost 30 days worth of job points. That was my only 99K jump OD thankfully and my first and also last time, that I forgot to insure them.

 

Edit: This was almost a year ago

 

19:00:17 - 21/08/25 You used 300 / 376 job points on Voracious gaining 45,000 happiness

19:00:29 - 21/08/25 You overdosed on some Ecstasy from Nine Hells of Baator's armory losing 1,000 energy and 54,525 happiness

Drayycore [3513801]

I don't know if it's a sad story but

 

04:15:07 - 18/08/26 You were sent to the hospital for 83h 20m : Overdosed on Xanax

 

04:15:07 - 18/08/26 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 600energy, 5 nerve and 4,625 happiness

RuthlessNz [2971549]

Wait you paid 15x edvd for a jump. That's crazy shit must be expensive nowadays I charged like 2 to 3 edvds per slot. 2 years ago you could sell 5 to 6 slots. 

 

I'm sure happy hoppers is like 3 or 4 tho its been a while.

 

RIP