My roomate had a breakup awhile ago, wherein a boy cat was left at our place. For anonymity reasons I will refer to the cat as my roommates name, "Emily."
As the breakup was awhile ago the cat and I have grown acclimated and rather close as far as cats go — unfortunately.
Everything started alright, with him being kindof cutsie cuddly and hanging around. Eventually, we both built up the familiarity to lap-sit while I'm gaming; and I tend to game ALOT.
Now, I tend to shower more often than most hard-core gamers! (three times a week) so I know the issue is NOT myself.
I believe Emily's inactivity on my lap has caused her to get abysmal Gamer-Taint. No longer will he groom his general lower half, and the other cats actively avoid him now, swatting him out of bed for their convenience.
Emily's muff keeps most of the stench contained, walking around and even sitting down the fumogous horror is obscufated by fur. But when he flips over, whether is be 5 feet from your face on the ground, or laying on your lap you get choked out by what I can only describe as Damp Guitar Amplifier Asbestos Filling.
Our complex put out a memo, looking into if an animal had died in the air ducts. The cat bed, if you might have tried guessing, is inches from one of these vents.
Emily is a 30lbs cat, and not just fat. He's managed to be as developed as an outdoor cat from sheer hypertrophic necessity. This cat will tear your ear off. Im at a loss as what to do. I wont clean him myself. Of my 5 roommates, only 1 is willing to pitch in to get Emily cleaned. Two of them told me to get a job if I want to keep the cat, but then Ill miss beer sales at Bits n Bob's.
This penultimate conundrum has left me worried. Should I just stop using my EBT for my Torn subscription for a couple of months? Im half an ounce down on weed and my aerogel is running out too. I cant live like this.
Somethings gotta give. Either my roomates give me money to get Emily washed, or they do it themselves.
Sorry for my rant guys I just needed to express myself somewhere, anywhere