Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat forever loading

Started by Larches [3694281] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Larches [3694281]

not sure what one of us have done, HashHomie & I have some issues with trying to chat each other, can send mail off no issues. but I haven't ran into this issue with anyone else, the chat just says loading and eventually failed to fetch messages.

the only one I've seen close to it is this https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16591657&b=0&a=0 and that was due to unstable connection. but this has been only when i try so shoot him a chat/same for him by the sounds. but its the same on mobile and pc just a forever load.





Mentions: My chat is not working

DaMagi [2154452]

I’m having the same issue with my faction channel currently, Version 3.0.0-beta25.

 

Failed to fetch channel information

 

followed immediately by 

 

Failed to fetch messages

 

For me personally I thought it might be linked to my account getting a false positive from the recapcha tool(day 3), as I’m playing through TornPDA.

 

Issue started today 09:30 GMT/ 08:30 TCT.

 

Will update as it develops on my end.

 

EDIT: Issue fixed itself at 10:02 GMT/ 09:02TCT.

 

Next time I am ditching technology and going back to smoke signals.. 😉

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

Order [1836572]

No scripts,/extensions for me.  3.3.0beta26. Issue is 'not' present while incognito mode is active like torn is some deep dived dark web stuff. 🤫

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If the issue is not present in Incognito window, you will have to check what the issue is in regular window. It will either be related to your cookies/cache or a script/extension/adblocker/vpn something is running that is blocking network access.

DailyTheft [2607762]

It's "Network issue"

 

Hey ,I found The Right Answer. I got idea and I install some VPN and start using VPN and login to Torn.This time this error completely disappear.I can go Faction,profile and Crimes can play Smoothly now!

 

 

 

Answer is "Network issue".

When this happen again ,Guys Use your VPN 1 time and go smoothly run again,you can turn off VPN network.

 

I solved it guys and thank you. 

 

This bugs (error) not still longer for me now.

DailyTheft [2607762]

Is working for loading so long in chat settings also.

Use VPN 1time,if problems was solved that time you have to turn off your VPN. This error happen because of Our Regions and Network issue.

Larches [3694281]

Mine is specifically when I try to message specifically hashhomie its weird as hell, i can message anyone else no problem. Been in same faction sent mail to eachother just cant dm.

ZeDuckyBadger [3761470]

Came here to post this. It has haopened a few times while using the app. Webpages load just fine. But once the chat fails to load in the app, it won't load until i close and reopen the chat. Sometimes it takea a few tries but eventually it works.