Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Art & Coding - WANTED

Started by Fels [2629943] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Fels [2629943]

Greetings!

 

I am looking for someone to create some faction descriptions and do the coding associated with them. I have been through like 3 artists, and I'm down nearly 2 billion with almost nothing to show. 

 

I am desperate!!

 

So yeah, if you have the required abilities and you're interested in a long-term/ongoing project please let me know!