Hey everyone, I’ve got a quick question. Is there any way to make the bulletproof vest I’m wearing, the one shown in the first picture, go underneath my shirt so it’s not visible? Something like in the second picture.
1st pic
2nd pic
Started by DaddyDaniels [3489260] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey everyone, I’ve got a quick question. Is there any way to make the bulletproof vest I’m wearing, the one shown in the first picture, go underneath my shirt so it’s not visible? Something like in the second picture.
1st pic
2nd pic
I can't see the first picture but I get your point. Some dress do go over the armor. To do that you have to put on the dress after the armor and the armor will stay below the dress. All dresses do not support that, so you have to try with multiple dresses.
yeah unfortunaly my images didnt showed. i've got a bulletproof vest and a waistcoat, i tried to put the vest under my waistcoat but the vest is still showing over it even after i did what you said
Couldn't get the link for the first image but here's the second one. You can just paste images into the forum editor now :)
It's a little out of date but May 2024 Update Damaster Guide to Clothing Layers
fwiw I want to update this but am at character limit and didnt make a reserve post lol
You can ask bogie to pin a post or make a link to the update or make a new thread :}
I appreciate you 🙏🏽