Still much better than Ched's bazaar directory 🤮
Started by Norker [3669615] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Still much better than Ched's bazaar directory 🤮
I mean, last time I advertised my bazaar was today, when I did have the cheapest small arms caches
I do apologize, but I will be forced to inform the Torn Ministry of TRUTH about this.... 🤷
Sounds like treason.
If you consider me advocating for pro-consumer practices whining, sure
And all those other times with the "cheapest" 25m dps that are worth and sold in countless bazaars for 23.6-23.8m.
You're complaining because you aren't getting free advertising like big name people, while doing the same thing they are, preying in people who don't look, compare and verify. It's obvious what they're doing isn't what bothers you, it's the fact that they can do it easier than you.
Although you can get some cheap Xanax there at the top listing… :)
prices chanage dude. When I am in hosp, I set price at 23.6m, when I am not, I set high to not get mugged.
See?
They're not changed when you're advertising those prices. I've looked. Again it goes back to preying on dumb people. You advertise at an overpriced value then sell when you need liquid and realize no one is buying into you like they do the big guys. You can play dumb all you want.
I am not sure what the issue here is. Weav3r put in a lot of effort to host the website and add new features from time to time. He can do whatever he likes to monetize his website as long as it's within the rules. You think this is a charity or something? If you don't like it you don't need to use it. I am not sure why you're complaining about third party sites in torn GD instead of privately discussing with weav3r what your vision is.
so, you are saying weavers many tools free to the public are anti-consumer?
make it make sense....or pay for premium service.
do you not know to scroll PAST sponsored posts?
You can think whatever you want dude. This is a post about wanting a more pro-consumer Weav3r.dev site, Like the AH sells vewing updaate, not about me or torn beef or whatever.
lol stop feeding the forum troll that is Shooby.
He does this for a living - you won’t win.
I like to pay sponsored premium for my Xanax. Since I do that, combined with praying in the church and only taking Xanax at the odd minute and even second, I never OD anymore!
Bruh. Here I was thinking it was genuine criticism and liking his comments T_T
hey were having fun before mods grave this garbage. don't stop him lol
Just go look at his site now and how he fixed it already. Come back and tell me honestly if you still think it's anti-consumer
No, he doesnt lol.
Unsure what gave you the impression in the past year that TornW3B has been around that I've been anything but pro-consumer. Many alternatives require something from you to even get into the site. I have one premium feature that enables traders to compete with each other across multiple facets while hardly obstructing the flow of consumers using the site.
That being said, I have just released a small hotfix just now.
You'll find the sponsored row is about half the size of organic rows and colored separately so they cannot be confused with others. The bug causing multiple sponsored rows to appear has also been resolved.
I'll have the setting to disable sponsored listings released probably later tomorrow.
Imagine moaning about something that's free
I see your point but on the other hand it IS a micro-economy and things that work in RL will also be implemented here.
Also Weav3r runs a very big and helpful site and he is
not a TORN dev that gets paid for doing so.
Its more or less a hobby from which we all benefit so i think its more than legit for him to also capitalize on the effort that he puts in.
In the end, without TornWeb, we would be left alone with Cheds shitty vision of bazaars and market 🤷♂️.