Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Play store app issue.

Started by Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter

Device: samsung SM-A546B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37

 

Was wondering if its region locked or if its user error or it got taken down again. Tried looking for it in play store but found nothing, only lite and PDA. I have it installed so I looked what TORN LTD had published and also couldnt find anything

 

[image: snipboard.io]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It is not published in some countries because of regulations, but I don't think it is an issue for your country. Are you using a VPN or have set the country in your Google settings to something other than your normal country of residence?

Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter

Could it be that it gets blocked out because its  rated pegi 18 and I dont have my age verified on Google? Would explain why PDA and lite appears, as lite is pegi 12 and PDA pegi 3 (lmfao, it makes no fucking sense)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Yes that could be the reason. I am not sure if your country has implemented the age restriction yet. Some states in the USA have this restriction in place and per the devs if any other states/countries implement this restriction, then it would auto-enforce the age verification requirement. 

Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter

Alright, ticket can be closed. Verified my age in the account I normally use for games and now I can see it. Probably restrictions got released in Europe or something 🤷‍♂️