Posting [DELETED] is truly the height of humor and this is definitely the first time I have seen people spam it in chat.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Can anybody outline what gets automatically redacted? Is there a vague pattern?
bogie got me
Hmm
Show me your [DELETED]
"I post shit all the time, but I use humour and intelligence..."
Proceeds to incorrectly spell relevant
Seems to be an inside joke that you were not apart of
I wonder if bogie [DELETED]
That's not AI. Just because you don't see staff talking in chat doesn't mean we're not [DELETED].
Maybe some Cheds [DELETED] [great] idea again...
char 17: unterminated `s' command[DELETED]
I think anyone who posts in global should be auto-fed’ed. Or at least auto-mugged. Or something bad should happen to them.
Just a tip. Youre allowed to think before making a thread. You know, instead of just posting the first thing that whistled through that empty space you call a skull :)
A few got fucking deleted too
No grave not care
gonna have to go with good bcuz I’m anti grown men hitting that pose so… prbly deserved
Does torn normally use ai to moderate chats?
[Deleted]
Shouldn’t this be:
”He DELETE;
He detecc CHEAT;
but most importantly;
He craves pics of FEET.”???