Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overthinking crimes???

Started by APOLLO [862724] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
APOLLO [862724]

Gday folks,

 

I must admit I dont do a lot of thinking in Torn and just like to have a bit of fun.

 

I recently went back to doing graffiti crimes to pick up the merit for having all areas at 5 stars.

 

I am watching those stars slowly drop off and it just made me wonder if there is any benefit to maintaining those 5 stars in each area???

 

Could there be some hidden benefit to maintaining those 5 stars or am I just overthinking it??

 

 

WhackedMaki [2587660]

Could there be some benefit? Yes. It could somehow impact OC growth in some unseen way, or make you get better results in some other Crimes in a way that we can't see.

 

Is there likely to be any benefit? No.