Leaving Torn. It bores me a lot.
I see p people want stuff. Who wants all my stuff?I
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Leaving Torn. It bores me a lot.
I see p people want stuff. Who wants all my stuff?I
No one wants your scraps.
I've thrown away more by mistake than you've got...
Gimme that piggybank
Yeah give me those piggy bank
Selling piggy bank. Taking offers.
I've sent you ten Xanax so you actually have something to give away
Taking donations to give away! Please follow example set by @PedroXimenez
Lol, what stuff? xD
Current honorable list of donations for giveaway list:
10x Xanax (PedroXimenez)
can I get some Xanax?
I like your stuff and I like cat feet
Yes i want your… *checks networth, sees 750k* … yeah nevermind
Buddy, you haven't even fully joined torn
You sent $758,728 to TankJr with the message: Doubling your NW
This could have been an IM to one person.