Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONATIONS EXCEPTED

Started by TeeRoomer1420 [4189621] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
TeeRoomer1420 [4189621]

But only in the form of millions, FHCs, six packs of e drinks, or drug packs. 

Donate to your friendly gamblieré. 

I wanna lose your money. I'll take your money, gamble with it, and give you back double what you paid. Less I lost. 

ALSO I TAKE CASINO PASSES.