Hey everyone, new player hear. I started the Duke missions and completed battering ram a few days ago, but it hasn't progressed to the next one. Is there something im missing? I've attacked the user i had to 3 times and it's says the missions completed. Thanks
Duke missions?
Started by DannyAlyver [4466099] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
You get a new mission every day, just wait until tomorrow and a new one should appear :)
Did you hit the complete mission button? ( I don't know the actual name of the button)
Thanks for the replies. Yeah I think I clicked complete mission. It says ive got the rewards. And I think i completed the mission on Saturday (its now Monday evening in my timezone) ive included a link to a screenshot
What does it say when you click on Double Jeopardy?
Sorted! I had to click complete mission on New kid on the block. I had alreqdy defeated 5 players and for some reason it never moved onto that mission. Thanks for your time everyone!