How do you get staff upgrades and what do they do? I have my villa maxed out with upgrades but I wanted to add staff? Will it be worth it?
Staff upgrades
Started by Mini-Smartle [4194270] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
It increases your maximum happiness, which will increase your gains in the gym
How do I get staff tho, there’s no button to get them or stuff so how do I do that?
Its always beneficial to consult the wiki
Staff increases your happy, which increases the gym gains you get. The pilot from PIs is also used to access it's airstrip and private flights
Go to your properties, click the gear icon (customize this property) on the property you want to hire staff in, select the staff you want and that should be it
Thank you
Euhm, you shall rent a PI and leave the villa as soon as you can afford it... should be priority #1 if you wanna take the game at least somehow seriously....