Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question

Started by xtracoolgirl [667868] on in Questions & Answers.

29 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SolarFlare [3466754]

I’m flying back from Switzerland sorry I didn’t have cash on me I just spent it all 

 

02:03:28 - 18/08/26 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on xtracoolgirl for a cost of $150,000 : Luvs genetically modified food

Albertoo [114591]

No. 

however, if ANY of the people you mentioned above happen to be.. well.. you.. they will find out. 

the detection systems have improved 1028393 fold in the last decade. If you couldn’t get away with it then, you stand no chance now. 

that being said, if you have nothing to worry about, you have nothing to worry about.