Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PHOENIX PROTOCol

Started by FlikinFire [3902303] on in Faction Recruitment.

2 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
FlikinFire [3902303]

I am expanding my solo 5k faction into a powerhouse. I won a solo raid, so when it ends I will officially accept your application.  Great leadership and community, not many perks rn. We don't care about stats, but we care ABOUT ACTIVITY. Activity matters, at least 1 login per day, unless you tell leadership beforehand. 

Regards, FlikinFire 🐦‍🔥