Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[ Bootlegging ] - Empty Online Store ?

Started by Bifidus_Activus [4277374] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Bifidus_Activus [4277374]

Hi,
I wonder what will happen if my online store become empty?

1. It just stops (no loss)
2. It stops but must spend nerve to setup it again
3. It stays online waiting for restocks

4. Other surprise...

I try to reach 100 CS on it and if you have any advices to maximize this long long grind 🙂
For now (as i read) i try to begin with lesser sells (Science Fiction) to reach 10k sells and will go on with lesser ones after to finish with best sells.

Thanks.

LordKosh [792872]

Mine currently sits empty waiting for more as I let it run out after selling 10k in all the categories. Scifi certainly took a day or two longer than the rest.

Bifidus_Activus [4277374]

So it's better to (for minimum nerve spending) :
1. Fill all at same rate
2. Fill lowest selling first (sci-fi)
3. Fill best sellings more and less on lower sells (like sci-fi)

As it's a long way, i try to save nerve in long term...

Ps: Thanks for previous answers about online store emptiness 👍

LordKosh [792872]

I made about 5k of each and then opened the store. I moved on to graffiti and occasionally burned more DVDs to keep stock up on the ones selling well. I did end up running out of some and then just burned a bunch (8 hours at a time) to stock up the last five categories. 

 

As you gain customers, sales pick up faster and I've seen where others turn off their store but it resets sales back to zero and it has to pick up again.