Congrats, man. I’m just starting but I can’t wait to get where you are in a few years. Good luck with your new faction. That sounds like a lot of work.
4 years of Torn! [DIVIDENDS TO THE MAKS]
Started by Maks [2811251] Reporter on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 981 / 981 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats or sorry about that, but I heard dividends are involved
Congrats!
Congratulations maybe i ll reach these stats faster than you i hope 🤞 if i win a jackpot lol 🤣
Congrats with your successes and gains on here. Good luck with the next 4 years.
Why has this been reported lol, here for the stuffs :)
Awesome
Congratulations!
Jeez that's a lot of stats
I too am here for the dividends lol. Congrats on 4 years in this place
Congratulations thats some good progress!
Congrats and happy torniversary!
Here for the dividends (i love se/goodie bags/12% revit btmp9/20% warlord armalite/6 pack energy drink/xan)
Jkjk
Gratz man.
i did the things that were requested to be done. added friend did the like now the post. FHC FHC FHC did i win?
Mentions: Maks [2811251]
Cheers. Those stats are much better than mine that's for sure!
Nice gains! Longing to get that many zeros...
Cheers to 4 years! Have a beer for me!
Great job
Thank you if you give me some freebie