Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammed for 45 mill

Started by WarBeagle [4279870] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001] ×1

WarBeagle [4279870]

I know I know only 45mill you say but…it’s principle.. I purchased a 7star AN and needed to sell off my 2 star I was boosting 45mill seemed fair had logistics buff running things looked promising. Then there was smiley he said sure I’ll buy fluting back from rehab atm he worth about a bill. So he got his man in as director thomas_Vercetti and I was like sure you guys seem legit added me on discord etc. they asked questions and talked to me but then went to sleep blocked me sold the company and now I’m reaching out to bounty hunters I want to put them on a hit list https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3157001

Mentions: Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001]

Celtic [3569967]

So you gave your company to someone without seeing a dollar up front and now you are in gd crying about bounty hunters and hit lists.   This should be fun 🍿 

JoeySp [3574982]

Is this related to the previous scam post about someone else being a scammer, that was posted earlier by someone that got scammed?

Mong [3401450]

So you lose 45m and your answer is to throw more money at it in the hope they'll give it back?

Brother if anything this post will get YOU bounties.

 

Also next time post receipts

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

When you are director of a company you can put the company into a trade. This is the safest way to sell a company.

 

Same with factions and properties...

 

At least you didn't sell it with a full vault like some dude did a year or so back. I forget how much was in the vault, like $2b that they forgot to clear out?