If I had left a burglary location too long I see it in the crimes screen, but when I open that crime the page hangs.
if I go back to crimes the location indicator is now gone.
not a huge issue but annoying :)
Started by L4suicide [15699] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
If I had left a burglary location too long I see it in the crimes screen, but when I open that crime the page hangs.
if I go back to crimes the location indicator is now gone.
not a huge issue but annoying :)
The targets expire if you don't touch them for 72 hours. This has always been the case. The targets "update" when you open the Crime page itself, the hub cannot send a request to expire your target naturally, so this is to be expected.
Thanks!
Is the page hanging and never loading expected???
I am not seeing this happen, nor has it been reported by anyone before. Are you running any scripts/extensions? Please provide a screen recording of the issue if you can reproduce it without any extensions running on the Crimes page.
I just play on mobile, chrome browser
most people probably refresh page or browse away and back and don’t think about it
I will ask Pavel to check.
I am not able to replicate it using your account. Can you try it on other device/browser?
You’d have to wait 3 days after starting it to make it happen
i suspect it only happens if you have zero left you can do after the “cleanup” of old jobs runs
Try now. I’ve left one there for 3 days
This time it was really hanging, however I was not able to catch and log any obvious errors. Can be something with response itself, so the client can't render it correctly. If you don't mind, let's do another testing round
20:11:37 - 07/09/26 You used 2 nerve successfully casing an old factory
I’ll see you on 10th
Try again now?