ATTENTION, YOU LOATHSOME LITTLE WANDERERS.
Are you tired of getting your teeth kicked in by a Level 100 mugger while carrying three million dollars in your cargo pants? Did you just get back from Argentina with a suitcase full of plushies only to realise your bazaar is empty and your net worth looks like a rounding error?
Well, listen up, because I’m not going to repeat myself—mainly because the Princess Donut fan club is spamming the trade chat and my feed is moving too fast.
Welcome to THE NPC BAZAAR. (No, not an actual NPC. Better. I actually pay you on time.)
WHY SELL TO ME?
* INSTANT CASH, NO DRAMA: You dump your junk, I dump the cash straight into your vaults. No "brb going to hospital," no "sorry my faction lead made me go to war," just pure, unadulterated liquidity.
* TOP-TIER MARGINS: I pay well for your Drug Packs, Xanax, Medical Supplies, and those ridiculous Panda Plushies you risk getting shot in foreign airspace for.
* SAFETY GUARANTEED: My mug-free guarantee means you won't get jumped the second the trade completes. If someone tries it? Well... God damn it, Donut, stop setting off smoke grenades in the trade center.
WHAT I'M BUYING RIGHT NOW:
Check out my Price List
Anything not on there feel free to drop a message and we can talk deals
> SYSTEM ALERT: Buying from unverified street traders may result in getting mugged, hospitalised for 48 hours, or losing your dignity. Don't be an idiot. Trade with a professional.
>
HOW TO TRADE:
* Start the Trade: Initiate a trade link directly with me.
* Load the Goods: Toss in whatever isn't nailed down.
* Get Paid: I price it fast, accept it faster, and you walk away rich before the local bounty hunters even know you're in town.
NEW ACHIEVABLE REWARD!
Sell over $100,000,000 worth of stock in a single trade to unlock the "Not Complete Garbage" trade badge!
Stop letting your inventory rot while you're sitting in the Torn City Jail. Send me a chat, drop the trade, and let's get this done before the AI decides to blow up the trade chat again.