Apparently AI posts are against Torn culture, like a German meal in an Arab country. So I will try and keep my ADD brain on one track for more than 35 seconds.
I already forgot why I wanted to write a post and am now sitting with my fingers in my hair trying to think of something to write.
Oh, yeah, I remember.
It's about the crazy amount of cash my Suitor is willing to spend on me on bounties and flight delays. It's all because of a chick and this guy's protective nature, and of course me being sarcastic instead of respectful, like a Jack Russel whidling on a bear's feet.
And now I am one of Torn's biggest income sources.
20 - 30 million per day to Bounty hunters! And most of them are darn nice people, only trying to make a living. I wonder what would have happened if this guy spent that amount of money on a new player? Buy them Xan and cans and DvD's etc? Imagine the growth!
I know he won't stop until I quit the game and I won't quit the game unless I am allowed to open a Pub in Ireland, cause who, in their right mind would spend any time on an electronic device if they owned an Irish Pub? Guiness is worth more than any virtual Dopamine.
I just wanted to thank all the Hunters for helping me waste T*****'s cash. He has a lot, and I am glad I can share it with you. I was offered a job where I can get bounty protection, but that would deprive these valiant Hunters of their much needed 500K per hit income stream.
No one can say anything about my use of AI this time, but feel free to use the red pen on my sense of humour or lack thereof.
May you as reader have tremendous gains this day and may that Asian guy with the wheel be kind to you.