I do claim that these were completely generated by a machine. One that consumes alcohol, multiple drugs and is filled with delusions of grandeur.
If anyone loves spending many, MANY, hours tediously redoing the same clickers and clackers more than me, feel free to check yourself right into the room next to them.
I've done a few that are lackluster, alright, but at least more than two have been more than luster. (In my own, not-so-humble opinion)
Here's a few more from the Hall of Sanity. (Yeah, it's just one more, as these are not done in 42.0 seconds; they are crafted with love and just a hint of mania.)
If anyone would think their day would just be that much more complete by having one of these gnarly graphics on their page, don't hesitate to message me or send a homing pigeon out, it'll go somewhere.
Just a tip, mention this deranged ad and the fact that I've not charged a single client yet for any of my work, I may decide to do yours for money this time.
Thank you for your consideration in this time-sensitive matter, as we are ALL GOING TO DIE. Someday. Probably. Hopefully.