Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[AUCTION] Who Wants Smoke?

Started by BEAU [1812345] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
BEAU [1812345]

Hi all.
Back popping my head in after a long time.


I did not leave here on good terms last time due to a crash out, so I would like to write all wrongs and hopefully settle disgruntled folks. If I owed you anything please feel free to reach out to me and I will resolve with anything owed in full.


Anyways this aint a gfx post without a gfx... so heres my hand at this stuff after a long time -- ps. im not taking custom orders, I post these just for fun and hopefully get some feedback and try improve.

Action starts: $0
Bid Increment: $1
Ends on Friday @ TCT: 10:AM


Who wants smoke? - 01
Bidder: impmaster |  Bid Amount: $15,000,000




Who wants smoke? - 02
Bidder: Clark |  Bid Amount: $20,000,000

BEAU [1812345]

Ended*

Congratulations @ impmaster
Will contact you shortly!

Ty guys for the interest and bidding! <3