Anyone know how I’m supposed to advertise a banner?? I try to do it, I make it and then try to submit it and it say size to big so I make it match the required specs and then it gets sent back saying the quality is too bad. Like what am I supposed to do when it looks good but I’m forced to bring down the quality in order to submit it
Banner issues
Started by RadiantRedneck [4394505] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
When I had a banner ad, I made my canvas 3 times the size of the required specs and then exported at a 33% scale and ran into 0 issues. It might depend on the tool you're using to rescale your add.
if you post your banner image, i will help you with it