I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I keep getting this error message when collecting city finds !!!
Started by beatch [1492104] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I keep getting this error message when collecting city finds !!!
Can you try with all extensions or scripts disabled?
How do I do that ?
At the beginning of your post, you stated that "I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled." You can try by opening an incognito window (ctrl shift n for most browsers) and try again; most browsers should turn off extensions then. The goal is to see if TornTools (or if something else that you downloaded) caused this bug or if it is torn itself that is causing it.
Thanks. Will give it a go as soon as I have more items in the city.
i think something went wrong mate but im no genius :(
Based on other reports on this, this is related to one of your extensions/scripts. This will likely be related to Torntools, you can try turning off all of your extensions before picking up items to confirm if the issue still exists.
Thanks!