Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruit STATUS

Started by Atirudra [2795815] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Atirudra [2795815]

We know why its done for avoiding the faction jumps but it is annoying and impractical for 3 full days staying in this position. So how about finding another solution for just NOT be able to jump from faction to faction and NOT having the recruit status at all ??So people can join Factions have the full BENEFITS and still not be able to go to other faction in 3 days? All the programmers intelligent and creative , why they cant find such a solution to avoid this ?!? thank you 

lonerider543 [2173471]

I agree with this and I have a proposed solution.

 

Get rid of recruit status and make it that when joining a faction, a cooldown timer starts in the back for 3 days during which time you are unable to join another faction. So you cannot just leave again after using the perks and joining a different faction. I'd even be happy to increase this to 7 days to compensate which means you have to spend at least 7 days in a faction before being able to switch back.

 

The only downside here is that if you join a faction and get kicked in the first few days you cannot join again for the rest of the week. However, that doesn't happen often enough that I think it would be an issue and the players will just need to wait then.

 

However, with this at least faction perks are immediately available and people are able to join OCs right away which just feels way better for those people who genuinely just wanted to join a new faction. I am currently switching to a sister faction because my main faction is going into a ranked war and I am unable to participate. I am now punished with a total of 6 days without any faction perks for no particular reason. Since addiction perks exist this means my addiction numbers in the company I work in will be higher... again, for no particular reason. I had a very valid reason to temporarily swap factions and I don't think I should be punished for that.

 

Get the system changed please! Recruit periods are a stupid solution that was only implemented because people abused the previous free reign. It should not be punishing players who play the game as intended.