Yeah! That's the HYPE!
Started by Ben_Hagen [2966467] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 284 / 284 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah! That's the HYPE!
Let’s fucking gooooo!
Huve detected
Elim is amazing, I recommend everyone join it. I wont be this year as I'm too competitive and the 20 min ticks or w/e they are keep me on 24/7 which is just unhealthy.
As a note to new players: It'll feel like everyone is stronger than you. They aren't. The average player in elims is actually super weak, there's just a lot, and between the numbers and few higher stat people it can FEEL like you're a rag doll. Only a handful at the top don't feel that way, that's part of Elim and you should be able to perform well with low stats if you don't let the initial hit shock you into submission.
Plenty of richer more experienced players are also around looking to support you if you're willing to reach out to your stronger members through your teams discord etc where they're often hanging out ready to help.
Actually it is not. Elimination is as termed as RWs.
In fact, Elimination cant be compared to Halloween event.
You really hate it when people try to have a nice time in this game, right?
Instead of crying harder, try quitting harder again!
Dislike is because I disagree with you, nothing els.
That's ok. But what do you exactly disagree with? Elims being the current best PvP event, I assume?
You think Halloween is a better PvP event even though most players just attack inactive players to get their treats without any hassle?
what, only 2 weeks left? thanks for reminder lol
Time to get equipped with better weapons and armor
That was actually funny AF though not gonna lie.
BUTTHOLE BOASTERS BRIGADE
I'm not planning on joining Elimination this year, but change my mind. Ben, if I get 25 +r on this comment I'll join elims. 40 +r and I'll run for team captain. No fuss no muss. A bets a bet.
A clip of Iron from Solo Leveling, just to pitch in for your hype train.
Because Halloween has no incentive to cheat or term a result like we see every single Elimination.
Halloween is pure murder unrelated to corruption, teaming or cheating. If people decides to attack inactive its their choice but plenty of people use this event to hosp people they hate..is that not the best PVP event out there then I dont know what is.
But this fake shit Elimination, is a broken unbalanced shit design by chedburn himself, so of course it is this easily abusable like most things he create.
Adam approves!
You're not wrong.
Despite the flaws in Elims there is a lot to enjoy in for most players too, although I get the impression that it is mostly the younger accounts who have fun with it.
I do hope that the kingmaking can be fixed at some point. The changes didn't solve that last year, and it seems nothing changed this year.
All Elimination is in actuality is torn's popularity contest. They then make a deal amongst themselves for who should win. Some back stabbing involved
True. We shall see what updates will be coming.