Removed
Bosses
Started by SnorlaxPerry [2254271] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cal [1665424]
· 8 likes ·
luckily I got the screenshot before he could delete - Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 3 likes ·
he ain't gonna shag you mate
luckily I got the screenshot before he could delete
he ain't gonna shag you mate
I know Cal IRL and he's neither a good boss nor a great person.
We shall see if hes fedded for RST
I know Cal irl, and he would definitely shag him.
How you know?? Cal is very nice and a great boss.
Graved, no content
You’re just jealous, ask me for 240m and I might shag you
Who's shagging Cal irl?