Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime to Guide Hyperlink

Started by DZei [2673922] on in Tools & Userscripts.

16 replies · 359 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
DZei [2673922]

A simple and lightweight script that turns the header of each crime page into a clickable hyperlink, which redirects straight to Emforus' related guide on the crime.

No more searching for guides in forums! Easy and quick access straight to what you need to read!

 

You can see the script is active when the header is underlined as shown below:

 

If you have any suggestions, or find any bugs, please let me know and I will try my best to incorporate or fix them :)

 

Disclaimer: I used Gemini 3.6 Flash to help me with the coding explanation on what everything does and the framework for it because I am not a programmer/coder but I am interested and this is my first standalone script I've made.

 

Click for GreasyFork!