Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral link issues

Started by SuperStooper [4176293] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
SuperStooper [4176293]

I sent my referral link to someone and they used it to create their account, but I never received the referral confirmation and my referrals still reflect 0. 

Lpitt16 [4488453]

Just as what was said I had clicked on a referral link my friend had  sent me and it look like it did not work like it should. Just sent me straight to the start up of the game.