TornTools: userscripts
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Searched but didn't find the request, but is it possible to add the estimate battle stats filter on the people search page?
For now I'm avoiding scripts that would require configuration. Stats Estimates, and thus all filter parts relying on it, do require that because there are certain preferences that I can't just force upon everyone.
Same thing for this one; for now I'm avoiding scripts that would require configuration.
Hello, would it be possible to have the same function to buy stock whit $ directly instead of trying to calculate the stock you need to buy or sell for the amount you need.
I installed the stock filter script but it doesn't do the above.
Amazing to have these on pda! Thanks
One suggestions / request is for the stock filter to be able to filter for multiple stocks i.e being able to type in TMI, prn, wsu etc to show all those stocks
It already works, but doesn't allow for the spaces. So TMI,PRN works. I'll look into changing that though as this script makes mobile a bigger part of our usage pie and mobile keyboards add that space automatically.
Hell yeh!
For both the extension and the script it will be in the next version. The script should propagate in the next couple of hours (first it can take a bit before it hits GreasyFork with my automated system, and then your client needs to pull that new version). No release known yet for the extension.
Here you go: Stocks Money Input.
Open for requests to make more TornTools features available as userscripts.
We are now available directly in TornPDA as well with our own catalog of all the userscripts. Combine that with the new mass-update option and we get the perfect combination of tools.
I just want to give a huge shoutout to the developers. The latest release with all the TornTool script gathered like that, and install with one click? Next Level and very convenient. Thank you and great job!!
Credits for the TornTools catalog itself go to Manuito (the TornPDA creator), I only make the scripts within the catalog.
Working with Manuito has been awesome. He came up with the idea of the catalog itself, and I've been loving it. Additionally, on my request, he added a way to update all your scripts at once. This is especially welcome due to the sheer amount of TornTools scripts there are, and sometimes I have to push an update to everything.
In TornPDA, the "TORN: TornTools - Specialist Gyms" script doesn't like to load immediately when going to the gym page. Either switching gyms or training will suddenly cause the script to show up.
Other than that, I've been loving all these TT features in TornPDA! And yeah, to echo what after said, the design and implementation on TornPDA has been phenomenal! Much thanks!
Thx very much!!! Up!
Can't replicate it myself, so it will be harder to look into.So I have a couple of questions:
- What device do you use?
- Does it happen regardless of how you navigate to that page?
- Do you run any other gym script? If so, do they have the same issue or not?
Can we get one of these for player profiles, too?