Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bubbles (Message Styling Settings)

Started by joecappa [3152867] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
joecappa [3152867]

Bubbles automatically turn back on under message styling settings.

A refresh triggers it.

 

Logged out of all devices, tried desktop and mobile, turned off extensions, tried new browsers.

The bubbles will not go away...

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please provide a screen recording of this issue? I have had Bubbles turned off since day 1 of Chat 3.0 being released and they have never returned for me.

joecappa [3152867]

Same, I turned them on for the very first time yesterday. We had a couple people also experience the same thing.

 

Video here:

https://streamable.com/q8ayg5

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

joecappa [3152867]

I could when I posted this, yes confirmed, however I am too afraid to turn chat bubbles back on and the issue has gone away for all of us that experienced it!

joecappa [3152867]

It is currently not an issue however I have not tried to turn bubbles back on (which is what created the initial issue of them not turning off)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We can revisit this if it happens again. Or if you feel like retesting and seeing that the issue still exists. I am not able to reproduce this issue.

 

Thanks!