Also have no funds to play, as I'm just so terrible
Can screen share on discord my game
And someone can coach me on how to win
I'll have to start with like 3million or something..
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- The_teej [3449728]
· 5 likes ·
Thank you for the confirmation. 👍 - The_teej [3449728]
· 4 likes ·
21:42:37 - 26/08/26 You placed 5x $500,000 bounties on Frenzy26 for a cost of $3,750,000 : The algorithm told me to do it ok i shared - The_teej [3449728]
· 2 likes ·
Naw, gonna squirrel it away like the other 730b ched has fed me so far. ty for doing your part, tho!
Teach meee
I want to laugh as you try and teach me the obvious, that I self realised about 20 years ago...
and I can enlighten you on a few things..
Should be fun
While we wait to flop strong, and lose, repeatedly..
and when you're like ''wtf?''
I'll be like, ''yh, I told you''
Thank you for the confirmation. 👍
You're welcome
But feel free to take me up on the offer, and confirm it further
and when I'm telling you what cards people have got, and what's going on.. and predicting what's going to happen so often..
You can confirm it some more
Or maybe I can watch you play, and get fed some hands, and you can show me how it's done?
I'll try not to laugh at how clueless you are compared to me
Just been watching High rollers a little bit..
Rather interesting just watching people play mid, and donk off chips.. and get fed and stuff
While I predict what people have got, and what they're doing..
Smasher playing mid, getting fed.. Almost amusing.. Missed seeing his huge fed win
People are still falling for this?
People just getting utterly fed on high rollers...
Rather interesting
Teej sits down with 2bill.. within about 50mins, he's 3bill up.. funny that..
Must be those ''pure skills''
''rolleyes''
Man like smasher playing poorly, donking chips off.. getting fed, sat with 4bill
-
- Poker score
- 19,303,259
-
- Hands dealt
- 6,745
-
- Hands played
- 4,194
-
- Hands played percentage
- 62%
-
- Net profit
- $375,935,180
-
- Total money gain
- $9,149,549,639
-
- Total money loss
- $8,773,614,459
-
- Money won / lost ratio
- 1.04
-
- Biggest win
- $286,797,450
-
- Biggest loss
- $292,969,900
-
- Legacy total money won
- $0
-
- Legacy total money lost
- $0
-
- Tournaments won
- 0
-
- Tournament money gain
- $0
-
- Tournament money loss
- $0
-
- Tournaments entered
- 0
-
- Best hand
- 9♥ 10♥ J♥ Q♥ K♥
-
- Best session
- $335,608,265
-
- Favourite table
- Pound It
-
- Total time played
- 85 h 40 min
I need to learn to play, getting hard capped at 300mill profit, is ''too good'' for me...
Do you plan on sharing any of the 4.2bill profit you've been fed in the last 1-2 hours, after sitting at high rollers?
Naw, gonna squirrel it away like the other 730b ched has fed me so far.
ty for doing your part, tho!
He's right. I believe you should share some of that 730b that Ched fed you.
Well, yh, I figured you'd want to keep it, to donk off later...
But just curious
If I was fed like you lot, I'd give a bunch away to people to help them build..
But then again, that's me.. and I'm hard capped at 300mill profit, so I've only given away 50-80mill to people so far pretty much
21:42:37 - 26/08/26 You placed 5x $500,000 bounties on Frenzy26 for a cost of $3,750,000 : The algorithm told me to do it
ok i shared
Only 5 bounties for 500k?
You're cheap as fk with your fed pleb winning's, aren't you?
Do 100
I see you just got fed a flopped a straight draw, and hit straight on turn for about another 1bill pot..
Pure skills ehh..
I'd only have to wait until after about 17 open ended, and 17 inside straight draws, to maybe finally hit one, and maybe finally win
Go you! Teej with poker skills! Go fourth and be fed billions in easy, fed wins...
Is this the new chat 3.0?
Yh, it's the one where mindless morons post mindless memes, and sit laughing at their own ignorance, in their little bubbles of delusion
Do you like it?
What a time to be alive, when we have live poker commentary in Poker forum