The end.
We can all move on now 😂
Started by S0RV1V0R_2K6 [2314765] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The end.
We can all move on now 😂
Butterfl is looney enough to deserve their own warning thread lmao. Don't even need to drag anyone else into it.
The number of factions they've been in for less than 3 days, usually 3 to 4 factions in one day, until they get roster locked, is just insane.
Avoid.
So you got a random anonymous hospitalization and you "assume" two people with similar names are multis...
Looks like Imma need to conference with Ballpit RQ about being his multi...
I really don't think this is something to worry about they're trying to find people they like to be around, but after 96+ tries to find a home you should probably just accept the fate of being a homeless orphan, if it took me 100 factions to find chill people I'd probably have uninstalled Torn, but if I'm not a menace to the outsiders of my faction I'm simply not living.
Floating around looking for that open vault.
Brother no one is giving Butterfl perms. That drama would be way too boring.
wheres the fuckin TL:DR?
I wish to put all accusations to rest here and today.
I am definitely NOT a multi of Butterfly [866722]
1 percent chance not a multi.. Yes.. I said that right..right?
Now im going to go off and fly away with my pretty majestic insect like wings and ingest some flower nectar, tree sap, and rotten fruit.
Mentions: Butterfly [866722]
Long way to say "I fucked up"
Way to try and one up me
did someone mention BUTT?
If similar names meant multis……
What?
Smells fishy. Perhaps.... trout.
Graved - there's really not much to discuss here. You submitted your report because something seemed odd to you. We appreciate the opportunity to check since player reports do often lead to results. In this case, nothing was found that was out of the ordinary or against the rules - which also happens.
I made one but it got down voted
Someone should steer them towards nuke then because they seem to be lost.
No im english cant see this image...
Eh yo you were right about Butterfl having a multi, and maybe it was named Butterfly but it had some numbers after it (0 day account too)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16129703&b=0&a=0&start=39340&to=27815536
Mentions: Fedded Archives