Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Shy-GFX [1448549] on in Graveyard.

52 replies · 450 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Clark [2062002]

Whether he was right to say those things or not how much of a **** do you need to be to take a staff interaction in DMs to his personal gfx thread? Outside of him wishing you harm he’s spot on you’re still a clown.

bait [3610262]

You'd be too scared to do anything bogie irl, should've changed your name to Pussy-GFX 😂 say bye bye to your account tho lmao 

Pinguux [2331130]

"I will when I catch up with you in RL DW"

 

"I will maybe at a next torncon meet your at :)"

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

Id say welcome to my Halloween list but you're gonna be fedded so instead IL say arrivederci you nasty human being 👋 

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Because that's not what happened? I'm sharing a screenshot of what a guy said to me, contextually not a rule violation my part to say "look at this tool sending me real world threats" - the violation is in the intent from the offender here, and you were just reposting content directed towards someone else that was real world harassment so were repeating that to the victim, the violation in that context being the actual words used against a person's real life character that you were repeating.

 

There is quite a difference there.

Surreptitious [3819111]

bogie, that’s not what happened and you know it.

 

I posted those screenshots for awareness; so people knew why someone got a chatban, not to poke fun at the victim. My intent was exactly the same as yours is here, but because you are staff, you get to do it without any consequences.

 

My intention clearly was to say ”look at this tool making fun of this serious topic” which for all intents and purposes was exactly what you were doing here. How the hell was me going “look at this tool and the dumb threats he made to someone else” any different than what you are doing here? Is it because I had a fight with the victim five months ago? Are you completely unaware that has since been resolved?


Why do I get punished for doing the exact same thing you did?