If anyone else is having this issue. This is what fixed it for me.
Go to settings in the pda app
Advanced browser settings
Advanced browser settings
turn off hot apps turn off
-hope this helps some body
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
If anyone else is having this issue. This is what fixed it for me.
Go to settings in the pda app
Advanced browser settings
Advanced browser settings
turn off hot apps turn off
-hope this helps some body
What issue exactly? How can I fix what I don't know is broken
Yeah. That fixed it. Obviously I had to smucktate the giggle-pin and pumpf-spoke as well though, or they wouldn't fit in the pim-hole.
Graved - not a question. Perhaps you intended to reply to a post.