THE FORTUNE TELLER'S NAME IS KIMSHEE, PLAY ON KIM CHI? FIRST OF ALL, KIM CHI IS KOREAN, NOT CHINESE. LET'S GO AHEAD AND GET OUR ASIAN COUNTRIES AND THEIR CULTURE CORRECT.
Started by ROBBYYYYYYYYYYY [3865996] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
THE FORTUNE TELLER'S NAME IS KIMSHEE, PLAY ON KIM CHI? FIRST OF ALL, KIM CHI IS KOREAN, NOT CHINESE. LET'S GO AHEAD AND GET OUR ASIAN COUNTRIES AND THEIR CULTURE CORRECT.
I will ask Joe about whether the name needs to be changed, it will be changed if he thinks so.
If I'm not mistaken, Kim Chi is Korean born and moved to China.
Get rekt you donkey.
Kimchi is worldly, I can make it in my backyard
Or your kitchen even..... lol
You know parents can name their kids whatever they want, right?
I mean, look how many Y's they put in your name.
You're correct.