Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No longer looking

Started by RudeAwakening [3273297] on in Properties.

3 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Kin6Loe [4370218]

Hi I'm KING I'm looking to take you up on your offer. I am new to the game but I recently leveled up to 15. I have a substantial savings so the daily payment won't be a issue plus I'm always playing if the offer is still good send me a msg